Nutriment Raw Low Purine Formula for Dogs – 1.4kg
£5.50 — available on subscription
Nutriment’s Low Purine and Phosphorus raw dog food formula is specifically designed to maintain overall canine health, paying specific attention to the pancreas, liver and kidneys. Our recipe contains essential nutrition from high-quality, biologically appropriate ingredients, whilst being naturally low in purine and phosphorous.
Despite being naturally occurring substances, excessive quantities of purine and phosphorous in the diet can cause health concerns for dogs. Our in-house canine nutritionists carefully select human-grade quality meats and supplementary vegetables and superfoods to create a meal which is easily digestible, great-tasting and supportive of canine health.
A low-purine diet is key to prevention in susceptible breeds.
A favourite among our raw dog food range, it’s sold in 500g trays or 1.4kg chubb’s (click above to select the correct size for your dog). For help about how much fits in a box, and details about the delivery of your order, please click here Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Contains functional foods
- Fortified with antioxidants
- Flavour and palatability are very high and encourage eating in animals with decreased appetite
- Low in fat
- Supports kidney and liver function
- Low sodium and magnesium content to support heart function
- Easy to digest and gentle on the gut
Contains 85% fresh meat, offal and bone