Nutriment Raw Recovery Support Formula for Dogs – 500g
£3.95 — available on subscription
The Nutriment Raw Support range for dogs has been specially formulated to help those who may need a little extra nourishment in their diet.
- Sold in 500g trays.
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Contains functional foods and supportive herbs
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates
- Fortified with antioxidants
- Increased vitamins A, D & E and lycopene from natural sources
- Enhanced Omega 3 Fatty Acids (EPA & DHA) from fish and fish oils
- Berries, mushrooms, and broccoli for healthful polysaccharides, beta glucans, polyphenols, and sulfur-containing molecules
- Flavour and palatability are very high, and encourage eating in animals with decreased appetite
White Fish (Haddock, Pollock), Tripe, Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Pumpkin Seeds, Parsley, Sunflower Seeds, Dandelion Root Powder, Basil, Kelp White fish (Haddock, Pollock) has innately low levels of copper. It is also good source of protein and rich essential fatty acids as well as being one of the most highly digestible proteins. Dandelion has prebiotic properties and can support blood purification. Basil is high in Vitamin K which aids in blood clotting. Pumpkin seeds are a good source of Zinc which supports liver detoxification. Sunflower is high in Vitamin E which helps has many documented benefits
Moisture: 74% Protein: 12%, Fat: 9%, Ash (inorganic matter): 2%, Fibre: 1%, Carbohydrate 2%